Therapeutic House Manager
BRC are looking for a House Manager for a specialist residential program for children with disabilities in the Hills District area of Sydney. The role will see you collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and support the young people to lead a fulfilling life with an emphasis on skill building and independence.
About the role:
- Provide the highest quality of care and support and drive best practice throughout the programme
- Building a cohesive team of support professionals with focus on ongoing development continual improvement
- Working in partnership with the multi-disciplinary team to influence the holistic needs of the young people and foster positive outcomes
- Provide practical and hands on leadership and support and utilise clinical understanding to improve outcomes
- Ensure that the rights of children/young people are protected, their wellbeing is actively safeguarded, and any concerns are reported immediately
- Managing all operational aspects of the program and care team
- Ensure the program is compliant with all relevant legislation and guidelines
What's on offer?
- Access to salary packaging and the opportunity to work for a well known Not-for-Profit
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive leadership
- Opportunity to lead a new initiative in the disability sector
What are we looking for?
- Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or a relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- A minimum of three years' experience in a management/leadership position
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop a team
- Demonstrated experience in the day to day management of a program including administration, reporting and financials
- Commitment to working respectfully with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and CALD children/young person, communities and staff
- Sound understanding and proactive approach to WHS and risk management
- Demonstrated experience of working with people with complex care needs and their families
- Ability to work under pressure and respond appropriately in crisis situations
We are looking for a super star Registered Nurse who has worked in Leadership positions, such as NUM, DON, DDON, ADON, Care Managers, Therapeutic Managers from all disciplines. If you know how to budget and do financial reporting, and run a team, and are interested to know more, then call Aparna on 02 8604 3999 (direct dial) for a confidential discussion or email for a detailed position description.
|Job title:||Therapeutic House Manager|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Australia, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - North West & Hills District|
|Industry:||Nursing: RN and Div 1|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + + salary packaging and super|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|