Mental Health Social Workers
Our client is a leading provider of Disability Services. Our client is participant focused and delivers leading programs which enhance the skills and integration of participants into the broader community. If you are looking for a rewarding new role and you have these skills / experience, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity exists for five experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join the team at Full-time hours - Casual Pay with potential to becoming permanent role. This role is seven days a week and 24 hours rotating roster. You will be required to travel to different areas of Brisbane to attend to participants needs at their homes. You will be working with complex participants, experience in DV, Mental Health and disability is essential. If you enjoy working with participants from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, then this role is for you.
- You will provide quality support to our participants, that includes
- Promoting participants choice and control in their daily activities
- Providing personal care with dignity such as grooming, dressing, showering etc.
- Following behavior support plans to support participants live more independently
- Driving participants to community events, Dr appointments, shopping etc.
- Assisting our participants to realize their goals in their NDIS plans
- Min Certificate III in Disability or Community Services
- Current NSW driver's license and Insurance
- Current First Aid Certificate
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
- COVID Vaccination Certificate + Booster
- Knowledge of the complex needs of people with disabilities and strategies to enhance their abilities with genuine commitment to them in a service delivery environment.
- Ability to support residents to develop personal care, health care and hygiene, e.g. eating, dressing, toileting and bathing.
- Computer literacy and administration skills - good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate well to people we support and their families in delivering high quality outcomes.
- Ability to work independently and/or part of a team to pursuit team goals, sharing information, contributing to resolutions in a respectful manner.
- Knowledge of the NSW Disability Services Act and Disability Standards, Work Health & Safety Act and Regulations and Anti-Discrimination Act
- Permanent role
- Career Growth
- Training opportunities - Paid Courses
- Potential for permanent opportunity
- Flexibility 24/7 rotating roster
- Get reimbursed for travel expenses + many more benefits
If you are looking for a rewarding career that aims to help others access support and achieve their goals, this is the role for you. Please apply below or call Lina on 02 8604 3954 for more information.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
|Job title:||Mental Health Social Workers|
|Location:||South East QLD - Southern Suburbs & Logan, South East QLD - Western Suburbs & Ipswich, South East QLD, Brisbane - Southern Suburbs & Logan, Brisbane - Western Suburbs & Ipswich, Brisbane - Northern Suburbs, Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL