Disability Support Workers - Ryde
Do you want to make a positive impact in people's lives? We are looking for qualified youth support workers to provide care and services to those needing within their own community. What a great way to give back to your own community.
Who we are:
At BRC Recruitment, we are passionate about providing high quality services across the community support sector.
What we offer:
- You being your own boss. Rejoice in the freedom to choose when to work and the hours you wish to work. We care about your lifestyle and your life/work balance.
- Earning better. Choose your own shifts and earn more. We guarantee you earning an industry leading hourly rate that reflects the value of the work you do.
- The choice: You have the flexibility to choose which clients you want to work with
- The technology: Our care for the community is not the only thing that connects us, so does technology. Claim your shifts wherever you are whenever you want to.
* Certificate III in Disability, Individual Support, or similar discipline
Experience and understanding:
* A minimum of 6 months paid experience in a Supported Independent Living or Day Option setting
* An understanding of a range of different disabilities and how they may affect the individual
* Experience supporting individuals with reduced mobility
* Experience administering medication
* Demonstrated experience managing complex and challenging behaviors
* Understanding of professional boundaries
* Knowledge and understanding of National Standards for Disability Services
* Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Certificates and licenses:
* Working with Children Check
* NDIS Worker Cover
* Willingness to undergo a police check
* Unrestricted NSW Driver's License
* Comprehensive car insurance
* Provide First Aid Certificate HLTAID003 less than 3 years old
* Provide CPR HLTAID001 less than 12 months old
* COVID vaccinations as per NSW Health legislations.
Due to the high volume of responses only successful candidates will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
|Job title:||Disability Support Workers - Ryde|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Gosford & Central Coast, Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Industry:||Working with the Disabled|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales