Our client is a high profile and diverse Non for Profit organisation, who is making a real difference in the community. They specialize in aged care, homeless services, child and family care, counselling, employment, training and education, and health services.
As a care Advisor, you will offer Aged and Disability clients a range of services designed to enhance their wellbeing and promote independence. As a care Advisor you will assist people to live in their own homes through the Commonwealth Home Support Program and Home Care Packages.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Care Advisor to join our dynamic team. If you enjoy working with clients from diverse backgrounds and life experiences, this role is for you. The role is based in Hurstville and will be working with Southeast and Inner West region of Sydney.
Care Advisor Responsibilities:
- Complete High-quality assessments
- Care plans, manage budgets and review care plans.
- Building relationship with clients,
- Providing case management
- Work closely with clients and their representatives to complete high quality assessments, care plans, budgets, and reviews
- Understand the client's goals and aspirations
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and external support networks to meet the client's home care needs.
- Promote our company as a provider of choice and contribute to the growth by signing up new clients.
- Be values-driven and work alongside clients and their families to achieve positive outcomes, with a focus on quality of life.
- Minimum Cert IV in Community Services, Case Management qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years' experience in delivering Home Care Packages, community care, home care, or similar setting
- Demonstrated customer service experience with a person-centric approach
- Highly developed organizational and time-management skills,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workloads, meet KPI's, deadlines and budgets
- Highly developed written and oral communications skills
- Ability to negotiate with a variety of stakeholders and maintain accurate and timely documentation
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and Aged Care Act 1997
- Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Current class C driver's license which is required to be maintained throughout employment.
We can Offer you a Vehicle or generous car allowance, mobile phone and Laptop. Our client has a supportive, professional, and hardworking team to work with. Our client is an equal opportunity employer that offers generous salary packaging and opportunity to undertake professional training and development.
If you are looking for a rewarding career that aims to help others access support and achieve their goals, this is the role for you. Please apply below or call Lina on 02 8604 3954 for more information.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
|Job title:||Care Manager|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales