Youth Worker - Grafton
Do you want to make a positive impact in people's lives? We are looking for qualified youth support workers to provide care and services to those needing within their own community. What a great way to give back to your own community.
Who we are:
At BRC Recruitment, we are passionate about providing high quality services across the community support sector.
What we offer:
* You being your own boss. Rejoice in the freedom to choose when to work and the hours you wish to work. We care about your lifestyle and your life/work balance.
* Earning better. Choose your own shifts and earn more. We guarantee you earning an industry leading hourly rate that reflects the value of the work you do.
* The choice: You have the flexibility to choose which clients you want to work with
* The technology: Our care for the community is not the only thing that connects us, so does technology. Claim your shifts wherever you are whenever you want to.
What you can offer:
* Assistance with personal care tasks
* Medication administration
* Use of mobility equipment
* Meal preparation
* Community participation
* Domestic assistance
* To be considered, you need to have the following:
* Own car and driver's license
* Current working with children check
* 6 months of paid experience in the sector
* Current First aid and CPR
* Medicare evidence of 3 COVID vaccinations
* Cert IV in Youth Work / Diploma in Community Services or similar discipline
If we sound like your next step, apply today. Our clients are waiting for amazing youth support workers like YOU.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Youth Worker - Grafton|
|Industry:||Community and Sports|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL