Youth Case Manager - OOHC
Our client is a Non for Profit who works with the community to offer an integrated approach to solving issues of child and youth homelessness. They use innovative and industry-leading support practices to help guide young people to fully functional adulthood. As a team that works together closely, they make real differences to young people's lives.
Due to internal promotion, there is a vacancy for a permanent Case Manager to work with 4 - 5 young people in the Inner West suburbs of Sydney.
What you need to be successful:
* Tertiary Qualifications in Social work or relevant related discipline (will consider Diploma qualified applicants)
* Demonstrated assessment and case management ability
* Ability to work with young people and their families in a respectful and caring way
* Be able to work in a team-based environment
* Available to participate in an on-call roster
* Current driver's license and a comprehensively insured vehicle
* Out of Home Care experience would be highly valued
In return you will be working with a smaller case load that gives you the opportunity to really affect change in a young person's life and work with a dynamic and dedicated team with a range of innovative accommodation, care and support services for young people and their families.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Youth Case Manager - OOHC|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Industry:||Community and Sports|
|Salary:||Salary Sacrifice $15k|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL