Social Worker / Recovery Coach - Mental Health
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organisation dedicated to ensuring all Australians lead fulfilling lives. They provide a range of programs to support people living with disability and mental health issues, including NDIS, icare and private brokerage.
This organisation recognizes their employees are the heart and soul of what they do and the exceptional service they provide. They understand that people are seeking more than just a job, they recognize the importance of having family friendly-working hours and the flexibility to work from home, the opportunity for career development and the choice to work as part of team or autonomously to run your own show. If you are seeking an employer that understands life happens and at times a bit of trust and flexibility is what you need in life, then look no further, this is the role for you.
Duties will include:
* Working with clients with mental health conditions, in their homes and community
* To assist clients to understand the NDIS funding
* Providing advice and support on services available to the client through the NDIS
* Support the client to identify their personal goals and desires
* Develop a care plan that meets the clients' goals
* Develop and maintain relationships with all service providers
* Provide ongoing reporting on the client's progress
* Working with service providers to ensure your clients care needs are meet
What you need:
* Minimum 6 months working experience in mental health (social work, hospital, or community-based work)
* Minimum Certificate 4 in Mental Health, Disability Services
* A current drivers licence
* National Police Check
* NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
* COVID Vaccination certificate or medical exemption
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956.
|Job title:||Social Worker / Recovery Coach - Mental Health|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales