Outreach Case Manager (CALD) - Homeless Support Services
My client is one of Sydney's most highly accomplished Community Housing Providers who specialize in supporting women. Their purpose is to Empower women to improve their lives through the provision of housing that is affordable. Providing them with quality, safe, and stable housing and homelessness services.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Outreach Case Manager to be part of a small and highly supportive team based in Liverpool who are incredibly passionate and dedicated to what they do. Your focus will be to provide short term Outreach services specifically with Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) women, with or without children, in the Southwest Sydney region who are at risk of homelessness.
You will be able to work autonomously in the community with your clients but will have the support of an experienced Manager. You will work closely with one other Case Manager as part of your direct Outreach team to bounce ideas off and gain collegiate assistance when required.
Please note for this specific role being female is a genuine occupational requirement (Section 31 Anti-Discrimination Act 1977)
What you need to be successful:
* Relevant tertiary qualification ie Diploma of Community Welfare, Bachelor of Social Work
* At least 2 years' experience working with CALD clients in the community
* Experience in the delivery of community sector services
* Understanding of homelessness issues faced by CALD women accessing support services
* Can recognize non-verbal communication
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and service providers
* Proficient at skills in Microsoft Office, Outlook and CIMS
* Highly desirable is relevant community language skills for the region
* NSW Driver's License
* Current Working With Children Check
* Evidence of COVID vaccinations and booster vaccination
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Outreach Case Manager (CALD) - Homeless Support Services|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Industry:||Community and Sports|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL