Disability Support Worker - Western Sydney
Do you want to make a positive impact in others' lives? We are looking for disability support workers to provide support and services to those needing it in their own community. It is a great way to give back to your own community.
Who we are:
At BRC Recruitment, we are passionate about providing high quality services across the community support sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a support worker, you are responsible for providing care for our clients. This includes light domestic duties, transportation, providing community access, shift and daily notes, administation of medication and personal care.
- Our staff must be highly flexible in responding to the needs of our diverse clients.
What we offer:
- You being your own boss. Rejoice in the freedom to choose when to work and the hours you work. We care about your lifestyle and your life/work balance.
- Earning better. Choose your own shifts and earn more. We guarantee you earning an industry leading hourly rate that reflects the value of the work you do.
- The choice: We offer you the flexibility to choose who you work for.
- The technology: Our care for the community is not the only thing that connects us, so does technology. Claim your shifts wherever you are whenever you want.
What you can offer:
- assistance with personal care tasks
- medication administration
- use of mobility equipment
- Meal preparation
- Community participation
- Domestic assistance
To be considered, the candidate must have the following:
- Own car and NSW driver's license
- Current working with children check and NDIS clearance number
- 6 months of experience in the sector
- Current First aid and CPR
- Medicare evidence of 3 COVID-19 vaccinations
- Minimum Certificate III in Disability, Individual Support, or similar discipline
- Comprehensive car insurance
If we sound like your next step, apply today. Our clients are waiting for amazing support workers like YOU.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Due to the high volume of responses only successful candidates will be contacted, thank you for your understanding.
|Job title:||Disability Support Worker - Western Sydney|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales