Disability Support Worker
We are working with one of the largest Health and Wellbeing organisations in Australia. Their purpose is to help people thrive and live their best lives. This organisation partners closely with their clients to understand their individual needs and match their staff to client's needs.
We are seeking Permanent Part time and Casual Disability Support Workers to support and our clients at home. This role is more than just providing daily scheduled support, we are seeking caring, kind and patient carer's.
In this role you will be providing specialized assistance to people living with disabilities such as Spinal injuries, acquired brain injuries, cerebral palsy, autism, psychological, intellectual, and other neurological disabilities.
What you need:
* Certificate III in Disability/Individual Support and/or 6-12 months paid working experience as a Support Worker
* An understanding of a range of different disabilities and how they may affect the individual
* Experience supporting individuals with reduced mobility
* Experience with some or all these services - complex bowel care, catheter care, peg care and transfers
* Clear and patient communication
* A minimum of 3 days availability in a 7-day week
Certificates and licenses required:
* Full working rights in Australia
* Certificate III in Disability or and or 6-12 months Individual Support (paid experience)
* National Police Check (or willingness to apply for one)
* NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to apply for one)
* NSW Driver's License & Car + insurance (some Clients may need transportation, some not)
* Covid vaccinations certification
Benefits to you:
* Permanent ongoing work, with the same Customer/s
* Regular shifts days and times & guaranteed hours for permanent staff
* Partnered with a Customer/s within 20-30mins from your home
* Attractive incentive programs, subsidised financial advice, banking and health insurance products,
* Employee wellbeing and health programs, flu shots and access to mental health and employee assistance programs
* The ability to grow your career
* Individual Coaching into Team Leader roles and other opportunities
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956.
|Job title:||Disability Support Worker|
|Contract type:||Part Time|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Wollongong, Illawarra and South Coast, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales