Disability Support Worker
Are you an experienced Disability Support Worker, seeking a permanent position, not far from home? Do you want to be paid for hours worked, plus holiday pay, plus sick pay, and other employee benefits? If you love supporting people in their own homes, then this is the job for you.
We have a number of positions available across Sydney however at this time, we are especially seeking Support Workers in the Greater West, Southwest & Northwest regions.
Come and be one of the amazing team of Support Workers who work for one of Australia's largest providers of in-home care, disability services. This is an opportunity to develop a long-term career and be part of an organisation that cares for you as a much as they care for their clients.
What you need:
* Certificate III in Disability/Individual Support OR 6-12 months paid working experience as a Disability Support Worker
* Experience with some or all these services - complex bowel care, catheter care, peg care and transfers
* Clear and patient communication
* A minimum of 3 days availability in a 7-day week
* Ideally early mornings availability from 6am
* Ability to work some evenings and weekends (penalty rates apply)
Certificates and licenses required:
* Full working rights in Australia
* National Police Check (or willingness to apply for one)
* NDIS Worker Screening Check (or willingness to apply for one)
* NSW Driver's License & Car
* Covid vaccination certification
Benefits to you:
* Hourly rate + Super + holiday + sick pay (penalty rates for evenings, weekends, public holidays)
* Permanent ongoing work, with the same client/s
* Regular shifts & guaranteed hours
* Partnered with a client/s within 20-30mins from your home
* Permanent employee benefits - health insurance, gym membership discounts, wellbeing and health programs, flu shots and access to mental health and employee assistance programs
* The ability to grow your career into other internal positions
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would like more information, please call Francine or Komal at BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Disability Support Worker|
|Contract type:||Part Time|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Salary:||holiday pay + sick pay|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales