Diploma Room Leader
BRC are acively seeking a passionate and knwoeldgeable Room Leader for this beautiful 56 place centre!
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellent quality education
- Maintain strong professional relationships with one another
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skills
- Lead and develop the team to deliver exceptional quality planning, curriculum and outcomes for each and every child
- Ensure that all documentation, of children's learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements
- Ensure health & safety standards are maintained at all times
The successful candidate will have:
- Diploma in Children's Service's or a Certificate III in Children's Services.
- First Aid Certificate.
- NSW Paid Working with Children's check.
- Strong Communication skills both verbally and written.
- Willingness to show strong initiative.
|Job title:||Diploma Room Leader|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Australia, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Regional New South Wales, Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Industry:||Early Childhood - Childcare|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales