Corporate Services Manager
This is no ordinary Corporate Services Manager role. This role is the cornerstone of change for one of NSW's leading Not-for Profit's, specializing in Community & Cooperative Housing. They have grown and developed their services so incredibly well and are supporting more and more people in the community. It has become very clear that it's time to re-evaluate and upgrade their internal systems and processes to better support their internal and external clients now and into the future.
The Corporate Services Manager role is a newly created position in line with this NFP's growth and as such, it is yours to take charge of and create. In this role you will have total freedom to think creatively, to seek out inspirational ways of doing things, to bring a fresh new approach to systems and processes. You can rest assured that all your ideas will be respected and valued, for in this organization open discussions and robust communication is encouraged. Differing points of view and being heard, is what makes this organisation good at what they do.
You will have responsibility for all Corporate Service functions, finance, compliance, risk management, HR, IT and office administration, reporting into the CEO. There are 17 staff members (of which some are part time), and 6 will be reporting directly to you, (which includes the Finance Manager) The office is hybrid, meaning people work from home around 3 days a week and come into the office for meetings and collaboration, and it will stay this way. An important component of your role will be to find better ways to help staff feel supported when working remotely and keeping them engaged.
* Strong leadership qualities and strategic thinker, who can give clear direction
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills
* Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
* A good understanding of IT systems (current inhouse system is Greentree)
* HR background/exposure would be advantageous
* Ability to exercise initiative and judgment within work to plan, coordinate, implement.
* Self-directed and able to work efficiently and effectively remotely, managing time and solving problems proactively
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Has a desire to always to improve current ways of working/systems
* Responsive to changing needs and priorities
* Strong commitment to human rights, social justice and diversity in professional or volunteer roles
* Experience liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, including management, staff, external IT support providers and other external organisations such as funding bodies
* Experience in business processes and operations management
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Corporate Services Manager|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales