Case Manager - OOHC (Foster Care)
Our client is a leading Not for Profit that has been providing support & care to people across Australia since 1883. They offer help and hope to thousands of individuals every day from emergency and crisis support to homeless services, aged care support, child and family services, employment, health services and much more. What inspires them, is the opportunity to continue to help those who need them.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Case Manager seeking a 6-12 month contract to join a highly experienced and exceptionally supportive team of 12 OOHC Case Managers, who's primary focus is supporting foster carers currently caring for children and young people in the region.
To help you find your feet, you will be guided very experienced Team Leader in conjunction with the Program Manager who closely mentors the team, with open communication, ongoing professional development and peer to peer learning.
The hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and the opportunity to work from home one day a week every fortnight. The office is in the Penrith CBD. You will be provided with a fully maintained car and fuel card, to utalise for busines and personal use.
What you need:
* Bachelor's qualification(s) in Social Work, Social Welfare, Psychology or related fields
* Knowledge, skills and experience working with children and families
* demonstrated ability to write reports to a professional standard
* ability to work independently and as part of a team
* ability to mediate under pressure to resolve differences using a strength's-based approach.
* flexible to work some evenings and weekends
* current unrestricted drivers licence
* fully vaccinated (2x minimum) against Covid-19.
* Experience in Out of Home Care
* Knowledge of the Permanency Support Program (PSP)
* Working knowledge of the various legislation's that govern Out of Home Care in NSW
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Case Manager - OOHC (Foster Care)|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Richmond & Hawkesbury, Regional New South Wales, Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney, Australia|
|Industry:||Community and Sports|
|Job start date:||ASAP|
|Job duration:||6 - 12 months|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales