My client is one of South Australia's longest running and highly trusted providers of residential aged care. For over 30 years they have been caring for families loved ones as if they were their own throughout metro and regional SA. They pride themselves on their delivery of quality service and aim to be visionaries in aged care.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator or Registered Nurse wanting to transition into clinical management. Become an integral member of the senior management team, ensuring the highest quality care is at its best in this 54-bed facility.
As part of the leadership team your expertise is valued and acted upon working closely with the Care Manager and Facility, you will be integral to the support and coordination of 10 Registered nurses on a rotating roster and 40 care workers. This is an autonomous role, and you will be an entrusted decision maker.
This role can be either a part-time role of 3 days per week or up to a full time Monday to Friday, the choice is yours as long as the working hours are 8.30 to 4.30pm per day worked.
As Clinical Care Coordinator, you are part of a network of 5 facilities in SA, which creates the opportunity to potentially step into a Clinical Governance role in the future.
Key deliverables of the role:
* The Care Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all residents of the Facility receive high quality clinical care that meets their specified needs.
* You will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and evaluating the delivery of clinical and care services to residents that meet identified care needs and provide optimal health outcomes.
* The Care Coordinator supports the day-to-day supervision of clinical and care services. The Care Coordinator will work in conjunction with the lifestyle, maintenance, catering, cleaning, and laundry service delivery units to ensure operational and resident outcomes are met.
* Support the coordination of nursing and care staff to ensure appropriately qualified and skilled staff is available to meet the clinical and care needs of residents.
* As a senior clinical leader demonstrate the values of courage, integrity, compassion, respect, community, and growth in the way you relate to others.
* Coordinate and supervise clinical governance and quality management at the facility aligned to Infinite Care Quality, Critical Incident and Continuous Improvement policies and procedures. Supports and monitors Work Health, Safety and Environmental goals and objectives of the facility.
What you need to be successful:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a senior clinical position in the Aged care sector
* Demonstrated experience in providing leadership to clinical staff.
* Working knowledge and experience in ACFI and accreditation.
* National Police check
* Current AHPRA registration
* NDIS Worker Screening Check
* NDIS Worker Orientation Module
* COVID Vaccination Booster proof
* Influenza vaccination
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956
|Job title:||Care Coordinator|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Regional SA - Adelaide Hills & Barossa, Regional South Australia, Australia|
|Industry:||Healthcare and Medical|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL