Accounts Assistant (not-for-profit)
We are seeking a temporary Accounts Assistant for leading not-for-profit that provides affordable high quality rental accommodation and manages and builds Co-op Housing for diverse communities across NSW.
This is a 10-month, temporary assignment (covering maternity leave) starting ASAP. You will ideally have experience working in not-for-profit or government and be a self-starter that has the confidence and experience to hit the ground running.
The primary responsibility of this role will be managing accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliation and the general management of accounts, as well as supporting the Finance Manager with end-to-end finance queries. You will also be responsible in bookkeeping for some of the co-operatives including the coordination of their end of financial year audits.
Systems & Office:
* The office is in Sydney CBD, however due to COVID you will be working from home for the time being & provided with a laptop for the duration of the assignment
* Hours are 35 hrs per week (there is flexibility with start and finish times)
* You will be part of a small and welcoming team of 3
* Finance system is Green Tree (like MYOB)
* Windows 365
Qualifications & Experience:
* A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable but not essential
* Studying toward a CPA would be advantageous
* Accounts management (in a not-for-profit will be highly regarded)
* Accounts payable & receivable
* End of year financial year audits
* Excellent communication sills including report writing
* Can do attitude, flexible nature
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
How to apply:
Click onto the apply button or if you would more information please call Francine, BRC Recruitment 02 8604 3956.
|Job title:||Accounts Assistant (not-for-profit)|
|Location:||Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park, Sydney - Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, Sydney - South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney - North West & Hills District, Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches, Sydney - CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour|
|Contact name:||BRC Recruitment|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
New South Wales
New South Wales