At BRC we love what we do!
We have been recruiting specialists since 2005 in Sydney and offer both temporary and permanent staffing solutions to our candidates and clients. We work across vertical markets in Health & Social Care, Social Housing and Early Years Education including Business Support and Corporate Service roles specific to these industries.
Since June 2016 BRC Recruitment have joined a large, Australian owned group called the WorkPac Group.
We have over 16,000 + professionals and relevant applicants on our database and between 250-270 workers on hire to our client’s in Sydney each week.
- As an accredited agency for the
Checking Service (NPCS)
we have completed over 650 of our police checks in the last 12 months and verified over 650 Working With Children's Checks.
- We have processed and placed over 200,000+ temp hours in the last 12 months.
- We are a preferred supplier to over 9 Not for Profit organisations in Sydney and we are an approved supplier to NSW
Government for contingent staff.
- We offer a 24/7 out of hours service to Childcare and Social Care clients
for emergency relief staff.
- We have over 50 years
recruitment experience between the Consultants in the Sydney Office.
- Due to our tenure in the local market and our team of experienced Consultants, we are able to source and locate highly experienced and talented people for senior appointments.
- We are members of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association Ltd (RCSA) as well as members of the Australian Association of Nursing Recruitment Agencies (AANRA).
Valuing honesty, openness & integrity to allow us to discover a personal tailored solution fulfilling each and every customer need. We are committed to providing the right candidate to the right client at the right time.
To constantly aspire to strengthen existing and develop new relationships to expand and enhance our expertise. Through ongoing improvement to become a name synonymous with quality and service within our sector.
- We Act With Integrity and Show Respect
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics.
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Speak positively and supportively about team members when apart.
- Listen to others for understanding. ·
- Assume positive intent.
- We Are All Accountable
- We Are Passionate About Our Business
- We Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
- We Love Success
About the team
Our staff’s depth of knowledge partnered with our international offices provides both clients and candidates with an unrivalled approach to the market we operate within.
Our recruiting experts are available to you in the following specialist areas:
Health & Social Care
- Housing & Property